cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Templates - Can I attach a survey to a template?

SEMJMC
Attendee

Is there a way to attach a survey to a webinar template?  I use the same 18-question survey for every webinar and I currently recreate it for each webinar. 

If I could create a survey that would automatically be attached to each webinar using that template, it would save tons of time and aggravation.  

Thanks in advance for any assistance! 👍

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi SEMJMC,

Currently, surveys are not saved as part of a template; however, this is a feature request that has been submitted. I don't have any ETA at this time. 

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

vescamilla

Hi SEMJMC,

Currently, surveys are not saved as part of a template; however, this is a feature request that has been submitted. I don't have any ETA at this time. 

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

Hello,  Any updates on when we might see this functionality added?  Whether it is added to Templates or bring back the 'Create Webinar with Same Settings' functionality that will copy all settings including surveys. 

Thank you!

Hello!

I'm following up on this previous conversation.  Any luck with this enhancement - attaching surveys to webinar templates?  I hold 2 - 3 webinars per month.  Every time I have to spend at least 30 minutes to retype in the same information.  This function would be most appreciated by many! 👍

I have the same problem - I wish Zoom would fix this, but for now I made a Google Form with my Survey and pasted the link for that survey into Zoom under "Use a 3rd party Survey."  This way I don't have to retype the survey for every webinar.  AND - the Google Form automatically creates a Spreadsheet which then you can use that data in different ways like making Zaps and automatically uploading them to Mailchip or other Marketing Software. And Google Forms is Free. https://docs.google.com/forms

Any update on this feature, I also find this to be quite time-consuming. Thank you. 

Howdy! Please update this thread with guidance on the requested feature -- I am looking for a response along the lines of: within 3 months, within 6 months, within 12 months, "sorry, we forgot about this one," "not going to happen," OR "have you tried this workaround [provide link to workaround]

SEMJMC
Attendee

Thanks for the response.  This would be a welcome and time-saving enhancement!

joesully
Listener

I second this request, it is very frustrating having to recreate the same survey for every webinar

JojoB
Listener

Agreed! Very frustrating and time consuming! 

Emmanuel_R
Listener

Same request here. I am managing a team of Learning Consultants and my company is currently migrating from GoToTraining to Zoom. Survey capabilities in GoToTraining are way better than Zoom at the moment. GoToTraining has the capacity to create survey templates and to reuse them in multiple Webinars. We need the same in Zoom. Re-typing the same survey over and over again is not an option. Thanks.

I would think that this is a big issue for a lot of webinar users. Hopefully this functionality will be coming sooner than later. 

SEMJMC
Attendee

Hello!

I'm following up on this previous conversation.  Any luck with this enhancement - attaching surveys to webinar templates?  I hold 2 - 3 webinars per month.  Every time I have to spend at least 30 minutes to retype in the same information.  This function would be most appreciated by many! 

SEMJMC_0-1648240062485.png

Hi, I would welcome this functionality too! Please add this or a function that can copy the whole webinar, including the survey. Thanks!

qmcmullen
Listener

Just joining the chorus of folks who want the ability to save surveys and re-use them for webinars, or add surveys to a template.  Reentering surveys for every single webinar is not a good thing. : )

Vi3
Listener

Please bring back the feature of saving a survey within a Template (like GoToWebinar) or creating a Webinar with the same settings.  It is so time consuming and frustrating to have to re-type the survey every time!