cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBINAR PERMISSIONS

stewartz2
Listener

Does an admin have permission to make edits to a zoom webinar registration page ( if they are not the owner or creater of the webinar)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

As an Admin they can navigate to Account Management | Webinar Settings to make global (account wide) changes around branding, emails, registration settings, etc.  In addition, they could navigate to a specific user in User Management and have the same access that the webinar host would have to edit their webinars settings.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @stewartz2,

Yes, an Admin or Owner in your Zoom account can go to User Management in the Zoom Admin Portal, search for a specific user and then edit their settings, scheduled meetings, webinars, etc.  This is the case for the default Owner and Admin Roles; however, your account may have some custom admin roles as well that do not have the ability to edit users.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I just saw this post, and I am having an issue editing a recorded webinar.  I am getting this  error page (image attached) that says I do not have permission to edit.  I am the owner and the only name on the account.  Can you please advise?

stewartz2
Listener

How does an owner give an admin permission to make a change to the registration /landing page?  

Dan_ZoomSE

As an Admin they can navigate to Account Management | Webinar Settings to make global (account wide) changes around branding, emails, registration settings, etc.  In addition, they could navigate to a specific user in User Management and have the same access that the webinar host would have to edit their webinars settings.

Thanks!

Thanks a million!

Hey Dan,

I just read your comment.  I am currently trying to trim a recorded webinar (I do this every week) and after I am done and "save as" I get an error that I am not able to make any changes.  I am the owner and I trim webinar recordings every week for a parent group I work with.  Can you help me??

LaraineG
Listener

How do I give permission to an admin to have access to t he controls?