cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Same Webinar Link on Two Dates

JD_CSU
Listener

We need to postpone a webinar from Thursday until next Tuesday.  I'd like to start the webinar on Thursday and monitor for attendees  who don't get word of the postponement.  I want to use the same link (original link) on Tuesday.  Can I start the webinar on Thursday and then re-start the webinar next Tuesday all using the same link?

5 REPLIES 5

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello JD_CSU,

You can use the same link to start the webinar as many times as you'd like before the scheduled end time. For example, if your webinar is scheduled to end on January 11, 2022, at 3 PM Pacific, you can launch it as many times as needed before that time. This also makes it easier to run practice sessions! 🙂

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

Yoyo_Wan
Listener

Hello,

Thank you for both of your sharing! 

In fact I'd also wonder if we set up recurring webinars (same Webinar ID) for a multi-day workshops, does the reporting capture [ attendance, reporting for q&a, live polling and viewing duration ] accurately for respective days that the webinar ID gets started ?

Thanks! 

vescamilla

Hi Yoyo_Wan,

Yes, it will capture the report for each instance separately. For example, if you run the webinar 7 times, you will have 7 different registration reports, attendance reports, etc.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

KimB2
Listener

This has been a helpful thread--we have an upcoming event in a few weeks and the organizer wants a practice run with panelists next week.

I should assume Panelist links for the actual event will be unaffected if they are used in the practice run, correct?

Thanks,

Kim.

vescamilla

Hi KimB2,

Yes, that is correct -- the panelist link will be unaffected. Thank you!