cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade webinar for one license

timlonggr
Listener

My account has two webinar licenses. I need to upgrade one to accommodate more participants, but I want to leave the other at the lower level. I can't figure out how to do this through the billing page in Zoom. Any advice?

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @timlonggr –

So you have two Webinar add-ons at the nominal 500 attended level, and each one is assigned to a different user.   Now, you want one of those users to have a larger Webinar license. 

I thought I had an answer for you, but looks like what I thought was wrong. I can’t find a definitive Zoom Support article on the process, and the Zoom Events license I have just has a check mark next to it. I’ll continue looking to see if I find something. 

In the meantime, try having your Admin go to Admin / User Management / Users, and click Edit next to the user you want to upgrade. see if there is something there next to the signed Webinar add-on you can click to upgrade one license to the level you need. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Ray_Harwood

Well, if you can get to this page from your Admin / Account Management / Billing page, I think you just change the numbers in each quantity group:

Ray_Harwood_0-1653449753972.jpeg

If that’s not possible – I’m still stumped. Sorry!

Thanks for your help Ray, but when I bump up the number in the 1,000 attendee group, it automatically changes the 500 attendee group to 0.

Ray_Harwood

I'd love to help you more directly, but us volunteers in the Zoom Community don’t have access to account information or ability to make changes to accounts. I recommend submitting a Support Ticket to Zoom staff at:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

As I've said on occasion... if they can't help you, we're all in trouble! 😁