cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning on cameras for Attendees in a Zoom Webinar

Robinbetters
Listener

We are hosting a webinar for 400 employees where at the end we would like to toast and see everyone's face. How can I allow attendees to turn on their cameras?

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Robinbetters ! Apologies for the late reply, and thank you for your contribution! As of now, only hosts and panelists can share their video in a webinar. You can, however, host a meeting that would allow for all participants to be seen. 

I hope this helps! If this answered your question please click Accept as Solution. 

Thank you!

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hey @CarlaA I am curious to know if Zoom webinar enables you as the host to allow attendees to switch their own cameras on? 

AngelaBrade
Listener

I am trying to decide to upgrade to Zoom webinar or large meeting.   I want panelists and I want everyone to see each other. I want to mute atteendees though. which one is better?  

If you want everyone to see each other, you need to use Meetings. You can easily mute attendees so that they cannot unmute themselves.

AustinP
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

@Robinbetters , and @AngelaBrade ,

Sounds like you have some exciting events coming up soon! Perhaps this Virtual Events Guide can provide you further insight into the capabilities and features available in Zoom Meetings, Zoom Webinars, and Zoom Events. Let us know what you think!