cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Creating Event Card

IleneSennuwy
Listener

Please Help!

I have written three times to SUPPORT about this, but all I get back are article suggestions.

I have a PRO account, which has been verified by Billing/Accounting.  But when I try to create an event card, there is a message saying that I only have the Basic plan and I have to upgrade to a higher plan (like PRO).  The event card will not enable to bypass "the mistake" and set a time, etc., for an event.

I've asked for a real person to look at my problem, but no response.  (I submitted a ticket). 

I've attached a copy of the message I get.

ZOOM.jpg

Below is the message I get on the event card when I try to start an event.  Thanks very much - IleneSennuwy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi RN - I don't know if you received my previous reply, but thanks for getting back to me.  The problem was that I wasn't checking off Meeting.  You're right that I didn't have a license and I don't want one now.  But checking off meeting allowed me to create an event.  Hope everyone else who had the problem gets it resolved.  Thanks again.  Ilene

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @IleneSennuwy, it's been some time since you've posted this, and my apologies for not getting to this sooner! I see you have some closed tickets and your discussion created has been resolved. 

Seeing you needed the webinar add-on! Which the error you received is expected if you do not have that add-on. 🙂

Here's a comparison of Meetings vs Webinars 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi RN - I don't know if you received my previous reply, but thanks for getting back to me.  The problem was that I wasn't checking off Meeting.  You're right that I didn't have a license and I don't want one now.  But checking off meeting allowed me to create an event.  Hope everyone else who had the problem gets it resolved.  Thanks again.  Ilene