cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickets and Registrants

gbbetts
Listener

I set up my tickets to my Zoom events capacity, but then uploaded my speaker list by csv which brought me well over. Zoom doesn't let me edit the ticket limits because I'm over the limit saying, "The max total tickets for the event cannot exceed the Zoom Events license capacity."  I'm TRYING to decrease the tickets, but have multiple kinds of tickets and cannot bring it below my limit in only one category. Any work around?

Also, doesn't anybody have an effective way to email all registrants? Is there an option to send a message I'm not seeing?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

you should be able to decrease ticket numbers, but if its not sufficient then you need to increase your license capacity.  You can also send 2 emails to all registratants under manage registrants.  To try features out you are welcome to join my weekly Zoom Events test conference on Tuesdays.  More info in my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros

It's hard to explain, so I'll use real numbers. We have a capacity of 500 attendees. I have 8 categories of tickets totally 400 (way too much, it turns out).  But when I added the 250 speakers for the event, that put us way over by 150. The problem is that each ticket category is less than 150 over, so when I try to lower the number of each ticket category it rejects the change because the total is still over 500. In reality, I will only sell about 150 tickets, so my initial numbers were way off, but it won't allow me to correct the error.

Thanks for the tip about emailing, though. That's helpful!

DeniseLahat

Have people already registered?

Yes they have. I would be able to reduce the number of tickets, except that it needs to have multiple categories of tickets reduced to hit the maximum number. 

DeniseLahat

happy to jump on a zoom with you to take a look