cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey - option to carry over the same survey content when next scheduling a webinar

JamieWillo
Listener

I use the same survey content every time I schedule a webinar. Is there a way for me to not have to type in the content from scratch everytime? I schedule webinars daily and it seems like a tedious waste of time copying out the same survey content each time. I like the survey being part of the Zoom follow- up email so it is important for it not to be a third party link (that is currently an option).

Anyone else come across this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello JamieWillo,

We have a feature request already submitted to include surveys as part of a saved webinar template, but no release date at this time.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

vescamilla

Hello JamieWillo,

We have a feature request already submitted to include surveys as part of a saved webinar template, but no release date at this time.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

jbssantos5
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

There are any workaround?

Well, that was last year and it doesn't look like you've done it yet.  It looked like you had templates for polling and then changed your mind as they are not there now.  But I would like to keep my survey in house and not have to retype it each time as well!!!

FieldTrips
Listener

Hi! 

Will this also be possible for meetings? I wonder if they can just make it a template like they're doing with polls / quizzes? 🙂