cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck at sending 640x360 in Webinar - need HD

Ideenplantage
Listener

Hey, I'm a bit lost. 

I want to do a webinar and bought a webinar plan to do this.

Now I've done some testing. But no matter what I'm trying the video resolution that I'm sending is just 640x360.

Of course I activated "HD" in the Client Video Settings and I also activated Group HD in my Zoom Settings.

How can I achieve a better video resolution?  640x360 is totally unacceptable for me. Thought a webinar would always be in at least 1280x720?

I've already seen Zoom webinars that have definitely been in HD and had a much better quality than my attempts. 😞

Looking forward for a solution or some hints.

Kind regards

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

You need to request from ZOOM to enable this on their backend if you don't see it.  Also if you have webinar you need to request they  enable HD for attendees!  

View solution in original post

DeniseLahat

in the browser log into zoom and click on the bottom right blue support button.  Just ask them to enble it.  Once enabled you need to test that it was actually enabled.  You are also invited join my fb group for zoom events (if you need something beyond webinars) https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros

If this was helpful pls make Accept as solution.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Ideenplantage 

Below are guidelines on how to achieve HD when in a meeting or webinar. 

In order to send HD:

1. Full-screen mode of the meeting window.

2.  Active speaker video layout. 

3. HD enabled   in client settings in the Video section.

4. Meet our bandwidth requirements.  

5. At least one participant must be in full-screen mode.

In order to receive HD:

1. Full-screen mode of the meeting window.

2. Active speaker video layout. 
  3. Meet our bandwidth requirements. 
  4. And at least one participant must be meeting our requirements for sending HD. 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

Hi @IP-Man, I have a Pro account and followed the guideline to activate the HD resolution. The recording quality is 1280x720 for the gallery view, but it's 640x360 for the speaker view. How can I get a higher quality for both recordings? Thank you for the help!

Ideenplantage
Listener

Hey,

thanks for this guidelines. I just tried out to follow them exactly but it did not change my video resolution. 

And I am on a 200/50 MBit Network - so bandwith should not be a problem at all.

What else can I do?

Kind regards

DeniseLahat

You need to request from ZOOM to enable this on their backend if you don't see it.  Also if you have webinar you need to request they  enable HD for attendees!  

Oh okay - thank you. Where can I request this? 

DeniseLahat

in the browser log into zoom and click on the bottom right blue support button.  Just ask them to enble it.  Once enabled you need to test that it was actually enabled.  You are also invited join my fb group for zoom events (if you need something beyond webinars) https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros

If this was helpful pls make Accept as solution.

kleung
Listener

fixed?????