cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source tracking in Zoom events

PaulDunn
Listener

Does anyone know how many referral sources you can track with Zoom Events.

With 'normal' Zoom Webinars,  source tracking allows you to see where your registrants are coming from. You can create unique source tracking links for each type of medium you use to invite attendees. You can add up to 50 source tracking links.

The question is, how many source-tracking links can you have in Zoom EVENTS.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

Actually the Zoom Events release this week includes source tracking under events\manage registration\registration tools

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

aeynon
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Paul, 

Unfortunately at the current time Zoom Events does not support source tracking links. It is something that will be added to Zoom Events but I don't have a timetable on that at the current time. 

Thanks 

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

I'm trying to set up source tracking for a reoccurring meeting series. I don't see the 'add' or 'edit' link that is described in the tutorial.

Is this offered?

DeniseLahat

Actually the Zoom Events release this week includes source tracking under events\manage registration\registration tools

aeynon
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

That is great I did know it was coming but they snuck it in on us. 

Where do you find those options? I cannot see them anywhere.

cchauv1
Listener

has anyone found a solve/workaround for this?

DeniseLahat

source tracking is available Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 23.07.27.pngScreenshot 2023-08-23 at 23.07.20.png

Hi there! This option is no longer showing up for me on that page. Are you still able to see it?