cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Webinar registration data

fshady
Listener

Hi,

we are currently organizing some webinars and would like to share registration and attendance data within the team.

Currently only the host is able to see how many people registered for his / her webinar.

Is there any way to change that? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @fshady,

I recommend looking at Scheduling Privilege, if your team members are highly integrated into the meeting management and facilitation process. 

See this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-Privilege

The main meeting host who creates the meeting should enable other important and trusted associates to have Scheduling Privilege, which allows them to see the meetings in their client and online (they have to select “see others meetings).  Note that this also gives them the ability to edit, start, and Host these meetings, but I use it often to facilitate big events. You can edit the assignments later and revoke them, if appropriate.

Other than that, they have to rely on you to relay the info. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @fshady,

I recommend looking at Scheduling Privilege, if your team members are highly integrated into the meeting management and facilitation process. 

See this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-Privilege

The main meeting host who creates the meeting should enable other important and trusted associates to have Scheduling Privilege, which allows them to see the meetings in their client and online (they have to select “see others meetings).  Note that this also gives them the ability to edit, start, and Host these meetings, but I use it often to facilitate big events. You can edit the assignments later and revoke them, if appropriate.

Other than that, they have to rely on you to relay the info. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !