cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up tickets for a free event

MDK1
Listener

I've just signed up for Zoom events and really looking forward to using this (previously, we used Zoom webinars a lot)

But I'm having an issue with setting up registration. I would like anyone who receives a link for the event to be able to register. I've added a screenshot to show this, but at the moment, the option to make this event public for anyone with a link is not working.

Just to add, I've created a hub and two initial events. My idea is that people will register for the specific event this wish to attend to

3 REPLIES 3

jonathanscott
Listener

Try looking at your hub settings - see attached image. I had a problem that my hub was set to be an Internal Hub. When i changed the Visibility to "Public", i was able to create public events.  

thank you. i've just tried that and it was already set to public. I've unticked the option to hide this hub, thinking that might do something but  I still have the same issue

MDK1
Listener

i think i figured this out. when you create the event you have the option to choose general or restrictive access. looks like you cannot later go back in and adjust those settings