cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session Date is out of the conference time range

DMcGowan
Listener

Hi Zoom Community - 

Anyone running into issues with Zoom Events Conferences  “Session Date is out of the conference time range” but it is not…?

• Chrome Browser Version 103.0.5060.114
  • MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
  • Big Sur

Thanks in advance

PS

Super unimpressed with any kind of support from Zoom

Got the Zoom phone lines, got the Zoom Events and then got the Zoom Abandonment -  Zero Zoom Support 🙄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DMcGowan
Listener

You have given me hope Brandon, thanks so very much. Bots and Sales people have discouraged me. I will try the support team. Have a great weekend. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @DMcGowan
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! Sorry to hear about your experience with the Support personnel. Did you put in a Support ticket or call the support hotline? I can look into that for you and get it rectified. Zoom gets it date and time formats from either your system (Operating System) or your Zoom Profile. Can you check your profile and make sure that the format lines up with what GMT timezone that you are located in? 

I will do my best to assist you with this issue. It is highly likely that we may need a support ticket so that I can look at your account on the backend to truly find the issue. 

Best Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

DMcGowan
Listener

Hi Brandon,

Thanks so much for your note. After logging out and logging back in I was able to change the date (although it kept deferring to the previous day but eventually it took). Embarrassingly, it was a turn it off and turn it on scenerio 😕

I’m just kind of flailing here trying to put together a training platform that makes sense for our clients and am feeling very abandoned by our sales rep (who was keen to get the sale but then said "everyone was too busy to give me a training session"). I know with a few quick answers to my questions I can be off and running but new sales guy is radio silence 😕

YaBoiB

Hello @DMcGowan

No worries at all I understand. Please use our Technical Support team. We are a 24/7 organization and we have an immense internal Knowledge Base that people like myself helped to build. You can submit as many support tickets as your heart desires and we will answer them all. You can chat with us, call us, or email us. We are the post sales team at Zoom. When the pandemic started we rose from about 200 agents to I think somewhere around 600 now around the world. This is a great group of people who want nothing more than to answer your questions and help you with the Zoom Products. I linked the support article above so that you can review how to get in touch with us. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

DMcGowan
Listener

You have given me hope Brandon, thanks so very much. Bots and Sales people have discouraged me. I will try the support team. Have a great weekend.