cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seminar registration challenge

CCBain55
Listener

Although I've enabled my webinar to require registration, and chosen the fields for my attendees (including street addresses) the resulting registration page only asks for Name & Email.  I've tried requiring the address fields AND not requiring them.  Any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3

Ami_88
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @CCBain55 ,  Thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community!

You need first to select the field that you would like to include on your registration page & then (optional) Select the Required check box if you want to make that field required so that users will be unable to submit the form unless this field is completed. --> check screen shot 1

This support article covers Customizing webinar registration , here

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

mcora1211
Listener

How do I increase the number of enabled fields?  Right now I have 3 but need more information from registrants. Please advise.

imogenraynerae
Attendee

Hi @mcora1211, The article that @Ami_88 shared I think included this in the section on Custom Questions Tab- https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063516

I've also attached a screenshot with how to 'add a new question' circled in red. Has this answered your question?