cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See results of poll launched in the registration email

MeganR
Listener

I included a custom question in the registration email, but I don't know how to see the results before the webinar starts. It was a question of whether attendees want to comment during the public comment period. We want to know this information BEFORE the webinar starts to schedule the appropriate amount of time on the agenda. 

How do I find the results of that poll? Since I included it in the registration email, it seems like I should be able to see the results now.

1 REPLY 1

Shaimaa
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi MeganR

You can see that the Registration Report: Displays a list of registrants and their registration details.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal
  2. In the navigation menu, click Reports. If you are an account owner or admin or have access to the Usage Report role, you must select Account Management and then Reports.
  3. Click Webinar.
  4. Select the Report Type you would like to search for.

5. Enter the date range for the webinar and click Filter, or enter the Webinar ID number and click Search.

6. Select the webinar, then click Generate CSV Report.
    Once the report has been generated, it will automatically download and can be opened in Excel, Notepad, or any other application compatible with the CSV format. 

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!