cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled webinars have disappeared from the calendar in Zoom. How to find/restore missing events?

Tenininumee
Listener

We have a few webinars that were schedule, invitations sent and registrations confirmed.  Suddenly they disappeared from ZOOM and no longer show up as upcoming, scheduled events.  No clue what happened - we only use ZOOM for these special events. Any idea how to re-claim "lost" webinar events?

5 REPLIES 5

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hi,

The person who created the webinar should be able to see it from the web portal, in the webinar section.

Alex_PFT_0-1646067563057.png

If they do not have access to the webinar section anymore, it's probably because their webinar addon was removed, see with your account owner or admin.

Alex

zoom@pft

This also happened to us. I am the admin on our Zoom account and back in January I created 6 webinars that run once a month through May. We held our February webinar without a problem, but when I logged in today (3/1) to check registrations for our March webinar, every webinar that I created (past & present) are gone.

I need to get all of this info back ASAP.

srnyc
Listener

Help! The same thing has happened to us! We have (had) a webinar scheduled for tomorrow (May 5th) with 38 people registered, and one scheduled for May 9th. Now seems both have disappeared.  

To @Alex_PFT , point I have attached a screen shot of the web portal, webinar section, where the webinars should be listed. 

Alex_PFT

Hi @srnyc ,

If you have that message it's because you don't have a webinar addon associated with your user. Only users with the webinar addon can go into that section and see, create or modify existing webinars. If you're the owner or an admin of the account, you can go to the Admin section, user management, users, and see the list of users and the type of license/addon they have, there you can see who's got the webinar addon. 

Alex_PFT_0-1651667891691.png

Alex

zoom@pft

Banyan
Listener

This has just happened to me - I added an event to a recurring schedule and also removed one.  I went back in later to amend the title slightly and most of them have disappeared - please can I get them back - they are scheduled through to the end of the year!