cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Email & Name when entering a webinar

Erin2022
Listener

Is there a way to "force" people to enter their email and name when entering a webinar?

We hold large events via webinar and I need to see their full name on the participant's list. However, if they have clicked "save my name for future use" or whatever it says - we can see things like "The Smith Family" or "iPhone".

Is there a way to override the saved name and force them to enter a name each time they access our webinars?

TIA

2 REPLIES 2

EvelynF
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Erin2022 I would recommend creating a recurring Webinar with registration where attendees register once for ALL occurrences. This way, they will use their unique link that is sent to them upon registration and will always be shown in the reporting as the full name they registered with. 

I would also recommend changing the registration setting and disabling "allow attendees to join from multiple devices" so no one passes the link around and you'll have accurate reporting. 

I realise you might have resolved this issue already but I hope this helped! 

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @Erin2022! If the reply posted by @EvelynF is helpful, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button below 😊