cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring/Entering Registrants to a webinar that requires payment

catsbreath
Listener

I created a webinar requiring paid registration via PayPal. 14 people paid and registered. 
Then I got sick. Not knowing  when I would be well enough to hold the webinar, I changed it to 'recurring' with no fixed date.

I'm well now and rescheduled the seminar for March 25, but now all my paid registrants are no longer listed as registrants!

(A new person who registered without paying is the only registrant shown for the webinar.)

Is there a way to restore or add the previous paid registrants to the webinar without requiring them to re-register?

4 REPLIES 4

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@catsbreath have you tried registering them using the CSV import. You can do that under Invitations > Manage Attendees > "Import from CSV".

It will then send them an email automatically with the details, but this will not be a paid registration setup. Support article

That's not available for the paid registration and I need it to be paid.
I suppose I could revert it to 'recurring' with no fixed date, import the previous registrants and then switch it back. Hmmm.

catsbreath
Listener

Ok, I used that as a solution... I first removed the fee, then imported the registrants and finally turned on the fee again. Phew!

mgstark

@catsbreath I am glad this is fixed now, thanks for the update 🎉