cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Registration Field Not Populated

michaelgow
Listener

Hello!  A colleague created a multi-day meeting which required registration.   The registration form included a custom field, Company, which is marked as required.  A registrant indicated to her he was able to register for the meeting without filling out that field.  As this field lets us know which company one of our franchisees is with, it is important for our tracking.

Has anyone had this experience?  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @michaelgow, welcome to the Zoom Community!

Is it possible that after sharing the registration link with some participants, edits or additions were made to the registration questions? If so, the edited fields will show as empty in the report if those participants registered before the questions were added/edited. 

Keep me posted! 

Zoom Moderator 

CA

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

tefoden
Listener

Hi there CarlaA

I have a similar issue to Michael and hoped you could help. 

In my case, we have participants who have registered and populated all required fields, then over the space of 6 days there have been nine registrations with none of the required fields populated. During that time, only one person had the required fields captured. 

The there. required fields are below and they read 'No Response' in the downloaded CSV report.  This is important information to us so I hope you're able to suggest a solution.

Many thanks, 

Tom

First Name_*_Free TicketLast Name_*_Free TicketWhat rōpū are you representing at the hui? _*_Free Ticket