cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Language Interpretation Channels

harvymoore
Listener

I have used language interpretation for the first time last week with 8 languages and 16 interpreters.   Great feature!

• I don't know if there is a possibility to produce a report on how many users used a given interpreter/language during the webinar?  Is this feature available?  It would really help to determine which languages were most popular. 
  • Also, can we increase the custom languages to more than 5 as the standard languages are not very European and we ended up using Korean for the Romanian language!

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

SLO
Listener

I also need to know if there is a report that tells which of the registered attendees used the language interpretation option. Has anyone figured this out yet?

JLangevin
Listener

i'm looking for this feature as well: how many participants used the language interpretation feature in a meeting.

SusanH
Listener

We'd like a report for this, too.

crchan123
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @harvymoore! Welcome to the Zoom community, we're happy that you're here 😊

Unfortunately, the number of people who use the language interpretation feature is not currently tracked in reporting. This is a great suggestion though, and I encourage you to submit this feature request within our feedback form: https://zoom.us/feed.

Hope this helps!