cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Language Interpretation Channels

harvymoore
Listener

I have used language interpretation for the first time last week with 8 languages and 16 interpreters.   Great feature!

• I don't know if there is a possibility to produce a report on how many users used a given interpreter/language during the webinar?  Is this feature available?  It would really help to determine which languages were most popular. 
  • Also, can we increase the custom languages to more than 5 as the standard languages are not very European and we ended up using Korean for the Romanian language!

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

SLO
Listener

I also need to know if there is a report that tells which of the registered attendees used the language interpretation option. Has anyone figured this out yet?

JLangevin
Listener

i'm looking for this feature as well: how many participants used the language interpretation feature in a meeting.

SusanH
Listener

We'd like a report for this, too.

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @harvymoore! Welcome to the Zoom community, we're happy that you're here 😊

Unfortunately, the number of people who use the language interpretation feature is not currently tracked in reporting. This is a great suggestion though, and I encourage you to submit this feature request within our feedback form: https://zoom.us/feed.

Hope this helps! 

RJO
Listener

This would be extremely beneficial for our organization as well.  We utilize the interpretation channels frequently and this is data that has been requested for some time.  Hoping that Zoom unveils something soon to be able to have this option of receiving this data for anyone who uses interpretation or the sign language option.

Thanks!