cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Q&A in Webinar

TerriT1
Listener

I have three webinars that have already been scheduled and today the panelists told me they would like Q&A and chat disabled. I know how to disable chat, but how can I disable Q&A if it is already scheduled? I found how to turn it off in settings, but that seems to only apply to future programs, not ones that have already been scheduled. thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

TerriT1,

Are the webinars already in progress? If not, you can click Edit next to your webinar in the portal to disable the Q&A entirely for those 3 webinars. If the webinar is in progress, the only thing the panelists can do is change the Q&A settings inside the webinar. 

If this helped you, please mark it as a solution so it may help others.

Brad

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

beardbrad

TerriT1,

Are the webinars already in progress? If not, you can click Edit next to your webinar in the portal to disable the Q&A entirely for those 3 webinars. If the webinar is in progress, the only thing the panelists can do is change the Q&A settings inside the webinar. 

If this helped you, please mark it as a solution so it may help others.

Brad

beardbrad

TerriT1,

Just checking in to see if my solution was helpful. If it was, please mark it as a solution so it can help others!

Brad

We have the same issue. However, the "Edit" option described above does not allow us to disable the Q&A entirely for a future scheduled (not started) webinar.