cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration for recurring webinar

ScottBoassaly
Listener

Hi Zoom Community. New to webinar. Does anyone have any tips on how to enable registration for a webinar that will be done live first (e.g. Monday at 1:30), then replayed at given times (e.g. Monday at 6:30, Tuesday at 10:30, etc.)? Do I need to create multiple webinars for this? Ideally, I want the viewer to click on one link and then choose the time they wish to attend. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ScottBoassaly, I know it has been a while since you initially posted, and I apologize for just now seeing your post! I definitely want to make sure you receive assistance. If you are still needing assistance please let me know and I will do my best to get you an answer 🙂

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

ScottBoassaly
Listener

Hi @CarlaA . Yes, I would appreciate some assistance, please. Thanks, Scott

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello ScottBoassaly,

Thank you for your question! You can schedule a recurring webinar and require registration. For more information on scheduling a recurring webinar, please refer to the support article Scheduling a recurring webinar. When a webinar with registration is recurring, you must choose the registration options listed in the support article. For your scenario, I suggest selecting "Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend." This will make it so there is just one registration link that will be used, but they can use it to register for additional sessions if they'd like.

If your occurrences don't fit a daily/weekly/monthly frequency, I recommend scheduling it for daily but then setting the end date to just 1 occurrence. After you've scheduled the webinar, click on "Show all occurrences" and then "Add another session" to add your additional occurrences.

For your replay times, please note you will still need to launch the webinar and playback the recording. For more information on that, please see the support article Hosting live webinars with pre-recorded presentation.

I hope this helps, and please remember to click "Accept as solution" if this works for you -- thank you!