cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registrants report is not showing source name

adminminu
Listener

Our webinar has been receiving a myriad of registrations, last week it was showing all of the source names. Today I downloaded the registrants report and it won't show the source name. I have downloaded the report several times, from the webinar page and also from the Reports section. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @adminminu and thank you for your post on the Zoom Community! From what I understand that column would show the source if one or more has been added to your webinar. Is it possible the webinar was not configured with a source tracking configuration?

Just in case this article helps explain how to set Source Tracking links so they show up in reports:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000315683-Creating-webinar-registration-tracking-links

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Karla_B
Listener

It would be better if the source was included in the Registration reports.  I have 8 recurring webinars and we are trying to see where most of our traffic is coming from.  Having to go into each individual webinar to see the source is super time consuming!  Any chance there is a better report I can run or that a similar request is on your feature list for upcoming adds?