cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Webinar

LTS
Listener

I will be hosting a 4 day event/webinar. Each day will be a day-long session, however, there will be a long 2 hr break in the middle of each day. My question is, can I , as the host, end the meeting (for the break) and use the same link to reconnect and resume the webinar session after the break each day? Or would ending the meeting for all close the event definitely? Should I schedule another ocurrence to connect after the break or is the link valid throughout the duration of the event (4 days) if scheduled as a recurrent webinar and the host and attendees can use it to connect as many times as necessary within that scheduled time-frame even if the host ends the meeting for the break?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @LTS —

I believe your situation can benefit from setting a Recurring Webinar at No Specific Time. It looks like this when you’re done:

Ray_Harwood_0-1653083333873.jpeg

Locate the Recording Webinar checkbox and check it. Then in the Recurrence drop down look for No Fixed Time. Then you can start and stop the webinar whenever you like, and as often as you like. You’ll need to delete it when you no longer need it. 

There are a few things to consider with this approach. Registration (if used) is one-time, which gives access to all open sessions. And you’ll want to advise the attendees/registrants about the timing of your sessions – the Zoom email with the Join Link won’t know and can’t tell the registrants. 

I’d suggest creating one and give it a try with a few friends or test subjects to work out all the details in advance. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !