cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Webinar - Occurance Titles

MAStaceyC
Listener

If I have a scheduled webinar with a series of 8 occurrences is there a way of changing the set up so each occurrence has a different title?

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @MAStaceyC,

Currently the name is intended to be the overall name of the webinar series. You can edit the Description field individually for each webinar occurrence.  I like to start with “In this session, we’ll be talking about …”.

Seems like your idea could be useful, though. Consider putting in a feature request to Zoom Staff here:

https://www.zoom.us/feed 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

shannonjgregg
Listener

Has there been any update on this? We need this feature.

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @shannonjgregg.

I’m not aware of any movement or plans in the direction of showing the title to be changed for individual Webinars in a recurring series. 

One workaround would be to create one Webinar, create a Webinar Template based on that Webinar, then use that template to create additional individual webinars with distinct titles. The downside to this is that each Webinar needs to have separate registrations.

I believe a Webinar’s title is tied directly to the Meeting ID associated with it, and since a recording series uses the same Meeting ID throughout the series, it euros probably require a major code change to allow distinct titles. In my opinion, it’s not likely Zoom would undertake that effort, given the ease of using templates. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

JayHarr66
Listener

I would like to see this feature as well.  I wrote out each date and title in the description but when I send the invitation, it only shows the dates of each webinar.  Sigh