cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording webinar - Video overlays presentation

Jozi
Listener

All,

Would be amazing if you could help me with the following question. I want to have recording of my webinar but when I do a test recording the video is ON my presentation instead of next to my presentation. I tried already the gallery view and in my recoding settings all below options but nothing seems to help.

Jozi_0-1627999196848.png

5 REPLIES 5

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Jozi,

Thank you for your question. If you choose "Record active speaker, gallery view, and shared screen separately", this will make it so that the video is separate and to the right of the screen share. Below the video will be chat messages if any were sent. For an example of how this recording layout will look, please see one of our recorded training sessions here.

Hope this helps!

I have the same problem.  Does this solution give you separate recorded files on your computer for gallery and shared screen?  I do not want to have more than one MP4 file per recording. Is there a better more current  solution?  Your website says it is recorded on the top right but that has not been my experience.  Sounds like a bug to me.

This is great, thanks!!

I record in an auditorium whwere the speaker looks up to his/her upper towards the screen.  Is there a way to record the webinar with the panelist video is in the lower left of the shared screen?

Jozi
Listener

Thanks for your help!!

Before it was possible to get a recording like below, really simple I know: 

Jozi_1-1628021482974.png

But I am struggling to get this view

thanks

Joanne 

Maybe try local recording. There is a setting for this that does not appear to exist for cloud recording.  Attaching a screen shot.

The_WebiNerd_0-1628696449168.png

***Helping individuals and organizations gain success in their virtual and hybrid events. https://thewebinerd.com***