cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-send webinar follow-up emails

SusanM1
Listener

Our post-webinar follow up emails went out as planned 1 day after the webinar. None of them contained the included custom text. I have a support ticket in for that issue. When I send myself a preview, the text appears fine. I really, really need to re-send those follow up emails since they contain post-webinar info our members need. It's still under 7 days since the webinar. Is there a way to re-generate those emails? The Support team didn't really have an answer for this and our Help Desk is getting requests from participants for the content that was in that email. 

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner
Participant | Zoom Partner

I wonder, if you change the post-webinar follow up email settings from ''1 day after'' to ''7 days after'', it will probably send that same email again? But if the custom text feature is bugged ... this won't help much. It's not the first time I hear about this problem, let us know if you find a solution via your Zoom ticket.

Something you can try is exporting the attendees list to a CVS file, and after that in outlook it's possible to import from Excel to a new mailing list, and send your email to everyone that was in the webinar like that.

Hopefully someone else will have an easier solution.

EllenR
Listener

Susan, I just had the exact same problem with the follow-up emails. I had to download the attendee/absentee lists and send both emails via Outlook which is not ideal. But as Alex points out, re-generating the emails through Zoom (if you can) won't help until this issue is fixed. It seems to be just the follow-up emails that have this bug - not the confirmation email. (Not sure about the reminder emails as I don't always customize them).  Please let me know if you hear back on your Support ticket!

SusanM1
Listener

So, the follow up email did in fact go out again at 7 days. That's good BUT it didn't include the custom text again. I suspect there's a special character somewhere in there that it doesn't like. The problem is that when I generate a preview, that custom text is fine.  I've not heard back from the Support team so until then I've got to send out an email to the 500+ attendees through some other mechanism. 

EllenR
Listener

Good to know you can resend it, but frustrating the custom text still isn't working. It was the same for me- the preview email looked great. It's strange because I've done similar follow-up emails for a monthly webinar series for over a year and have never had an issue until now. Hopefully they resolve it soon!