cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post webinar survey in a Webinar template?

palmer4604
Listener

We host a webinar several times a week and include a post webinar survey.  There isn't a way to set up the survey in the webinar template, instead the survey must be entered manually for each webinar session.  This is very cumbersome and time consuming.  Anyone know a work around?  A year ago, I was told by Zoom this would be forthcoming as an enhancement, but to date I'm unaware if this has been done?  Please advise. 

8 REPLIES 8

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @palmer4604 , thank you for using the Zoom Community to seek support and for making your first contribution! This is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. I do believe the product team has been sent this feedback based on @vescamilla post in Webinar Templates - Can I attach a survey to a template? I believe they are looking to provide this feature in the future- we just do not have an eta at the moment. 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Carla,

As the request to be able to reuse a Webinar survey was a couple of years ago, could you please let me know if there is a way to do this?   I have 22 webinar surveys to set up, each exactly the same with 18 questions in each.  It's a few days work and is very frustrating.  Many thanks for your suggestion/help.

Kind regards

Sandy 

mjones
Listener

CarlaA, yes, the feature that Palmer4604 requested would be very helpful.  Anyone that does multiple webinars and asks for survey, I'm sure, would find this feature beneficial and time-saving.

sandy178
Listener

Hi, can I just check if this has been resolved?  I have to add in over 20 webinar surveys (exactly the same) and each with 18 questions.  Is there any way I can duplicate this so I don't have to type one out?  

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello! 

I understand how important this feature would be to streamline your workflow, especially when setting up multiple surveys with the same content.

As of now, you can save a survey to the webinar template and reuse the entire webinar template for future events, which should include the survey as well. This way, you won't have to recreate the survey for each webinar individually.

However, saving just the survey template is an open feature request with our product team. While we don't have this functionality available yet, our team is aware of the demand for it, and they are actively working on enhancing our platform based on user feedback.

In the meantime, I recommend utilizing the webinar template.

I hope this can help in the meantime!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Greetings @CarlaAHow I can enable that when a Webinar end, all the audience can access the Survey Webinar without Zoom requesting to them enter their zoom account credentials? So, the audience can complete the Survey no matter if they have or not a zoom account. 

We host webinars every month. Is there a way to send the survey to registrants who registered to attend the webinar but didn't actually attend?

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Sofimp @stone09!
Currently, Zoom can show the post-webinar survey in the attendees' web browsers after the webinar has ended, as well as in a follow-up email if the webinar requires registration. These are the only two options at the moment. 

I hope this helps! 

Please feel free to submit this feature request by following these steps: https://zoom.us/feed

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team