cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-Up (cannot edit webinar) in google calendar

ab_melissa
Listener

You are unable to edit or delete webinar at this time showed up as a popup in my google calendar, what does it mean?

Has anyone ever gotten a pop up like this before?

- Melissa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Happytohelp123
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@ab_melissa  Are you attempting to add the meeting to your Calendar?

This message pops up when using the Zoom scheduler and Google Extension. For Webinars, since edits or updates are prohibited through the extension, users reciev the message " you are unable to edit or delete Zoom Webinar at this time."

When non-host users try to add the zoom meeting to their calendar, they will receive a prompt. Note, however, that this is only a warning message and does not prevent the user from successfully adding the zoom meeting to the calendar.

Please let me know if this helps. 

The original purpose of this warning message was not to prevent the user from adding events to the calendar but to tell the user that the action was invalid when the user edited the title and time of the meeting by mistake - the title and time of the meeting, did not change with it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Happytohelp123

@ab_melissa  Are you attempting to add the meeting to your Calendar?

This message pops up when using the Zoom scheduler and Google Extension. For Webinars, since edits or updates are prohibited through the extension, users reciev the message " you are unable to edit or delete Zoom Webinar at this time."

When non-host users try to add the zoom meeting to their calendar, they will receive a prompt. Note, however, that this is only a warning message and does not prevent the user from successfully adding the zoom meeting to the calendar.

Please let me know if this helps. 

The original purpose of this warning message was not to prevent the user from adding events to the calendar but to tell the user that the action was invalid when the user edited the title and time of the meeting by mistake - the title and time of the meeting, did not change with it.

ab_melissa
Listener

Thank you!