cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polls Missing

jpolanco
Listener

Hi, is anyone missing their polls?  In the last month I have entered 30+ polls into the repository and today I logged in and its missing.

9 REPLIES 9

Carmen_Beatriz
Listener

I also missed the "general" polls.

I could only find the polls that are inside a meeting session.

Rob_L
Listener

I've had the same happen to me. There should be 3 polls attached to every upcoming (and newly created) meeting but they've suddenly disappeared after working fine for several weeks. I can't find anything online to help.

Here is the answer!! Now, i can see the poll library!

You have to ask the central manager of the account (when it´s an institutional zoom account).

Thanks, but my institutional mgr and I both have those turned on. Sadly, most of my polls are missing.

AssetAcademy
Listener

am also missing poll library

jdstephans
Listener

Poll library has gone missing for me as well.

jdstephans
Listener

According to the May 21st Release Notes, there is now a checkbox on the Admin side that will need to be enabled. This is no longer enabled by default: 

Check with your account manager to confirm this is enabled. Still waiting to find out if previously added polls were maintained or lost...

JohnLPC
Listener

Yes, most annoying with upcoming webinars and not response from ZOOM

Laurie3
Listener

I found a solution yesterday to my missing Zoom saved polls after the recent update. Hope it helps others:

• go to a previously booked Zoom call and log in from your calendar
  • click Polls and all of your previous polls should show up
  • enter each poll, press EDIT and change one letter, then put that letter back in
  • I did this for each of my 15 saved polls

When I went into a new meeting VOILA! all my polls were back!

Hope it works for you also.

Best, Laurie H.