cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panelists invites

MD120
Listener

I am setting up Webinar and adding Panelists but not ready to send invites until the tweaks are done.  When the time comes when do the invites go out if I deselect the option to send immediately?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Editing your webinar should not result in a new email being sent out unless the date/time changes.....  You an also go to the panelist section and manually initiate the email being re-sent to them at any time.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @MD120 ,

The Panelists will get their invite emails as soon as you  finish creating the webinar and add them to it.  If that is too soon or you...  setup everything else for your Webinar, and then add the Panelists last or at a later date.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005657826-Adding-or-importing-panelists-to-a-webinar

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

If I make a change after adding them does the link change?

Dan_ZoomSE

Editing your webinar should not result in a new email being sent out unless the date/time changes.....  You an also go to the panelist section and manually initiate the email being re-sent to them at any time.

Thanks!