cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panelist Needs to Join By Phone and On Laptop Separately

MCBA0727
Listener

Our company has a webinar coming up and one of the panelists said that their audio is not great on their PC, but needs that to show the presentation. He would like to join by his PC to able to show his presentation/screen but then join by phone on his mobile device and use that as his audio. What is the best way to do this?

2 REPLIES 2

fultonm
Listener

I have a similar question. I would really like a more streamlined / supported way to screenshare from PC while joined in on Phone/Tablet as the main device.

As it stands, I think the only way to do this is join as two separate participants. Note, you can join twice from the same account from two different devices. But it's a bit weird and the room will see 2 participants with the same name, and in some cases it could kick out one of the devices.

jon
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

@MCBA0727  to join the Webinar by phone, the webinar would need to be setup to allow 'Call Me' or 'Call In' options.  Then when you join the meeting you would select the Phone or Call Me function to join the Webinar for audio purposes.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-Zoom-meeting-by-phone#h_bed3d657-6064-...