Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open invitation - test event today

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello all,

An invitation:

I am running a test event using OnZoom today (Wednesday) at 12PM (noon) CST/US. It’ll just be a meeting (or rather Webinar) to exercise the ticketing and entry (free) and the OnZoom wrapping, and any differences actually in Zoom when in an OnZoom event.

The meeting (webinar) itself will be a discussion about the findings and results. Tickets are free.

Anyone is welcome to join, and to come in as a panelist - or to remain as an attendee. Entry either way is free (OnZoom can be used to charge).

To join the panel, you can either raise your Zoom hand once connected as an attendee or let me know in advance – and we can test out the panelist pre-invitation mechanism. (you can let me know here, or by DM)

The event will also be in Full-HD at 1080p. So it will be a useful way to see that quality, if you haven’t already, and to test your cameras and setups at that resolution, if you want to.

The OnZoom ticketing/joining process is somewhat similar to the new Zoom Events platform – which I have also been testing. So my OnZoom test today will be an interesting exercise for anyone who hasn’t been through Zoom Events yet, or for anyone who has and would would be interested in the comparison.

OnZoom access is limited to users located in the US only. This is a general restriction at the moment - and OnZoom is still in beta.

The event will not be recorded or streamed.

Register here: https://on.zoom.us/ev/AByv5Ja7NWq32vplCG9POaxPLyw6x05hMOB7R1W7jJ8pMKHA70LuU-92sGQ6_gutD7Ueg74

Please register ahead of time if you can.

When joining, please note that you will need to be logged into Zoom with the same account you registered with.

You should also check you are on an up-to-date version of Zoom.

Hope to see you there.

Rupert

1 REPLY 1

AustinP
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

@Rupert , how'd your test go? I'd love to learn more about your experience.