cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of parallel sessions in an event

RJohn
Listener

Hi. We are holding a 3 days conference this month end on Zoom events. We have some 60 parallel tracks running in parallel on one of these days. I just want to check if there is any limit to the max number of sessions that can be organized in parallel on zoom events

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

RJohn,

13 concurrent sessions is our published limit that we've tested and verified internally, but we've seen customers go above and beyond 13 as the system itself will not limit you.

If this helped, please mark it as a solution so it may help others.

Brad

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

beardbrad

RJohn,

13 concurrent sessions is our published limit that we've tested and verified internally, but we've seen customers go above and beyond 13 as the system itself will not limit you.

If this helped, please mark it as a solution so it may help others.

Brad

beardbrad

RJohn,

Just checking in to see if my solution was helpful. If it was, please mark it as a solution so it can help others!

Brad

Mathanprakash
Listener

How the attendees will be able to switch from one track to another track smoothly without logging out?
We want to do 2-days Hybrid Event with 2 parallel tracks, but also want the attendees to navigate between the two tracks.

beardbrad

Mathanprakash,

In a conference style event, the users will be able to view all of the sessions from the lobby and join/leave/switch between them as they please.

Brad

Mike-OA3
Listener

Hi there,

I have searched all these topics for a long time, but I am still confused about how I can organise more than two parallel sessions.

I understand that in Events you can only show two sessions at the same time, if you have a Business (or higher) account. But in the above posts you are talking about switching between (at least 5) parallel sessions via the lobby in Conference setup. Does that mean with one license I have more than two sessions available at the same time?

Thanks for helping me out.

Michael