cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email notifications!

DeniseB-J
Listener

Hi there

I'm hosting a webinar tonight & in a couple of days time.  People have registered & received the confirmation email but I have had no notification of them registering?!  I used the help bot which suggested checking spam folders etc in my gmail account and also said that notifications could take 30 min to arrive.  Nothing in spam & now been hours since people registered.  Any suggestions?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hi,

Maybe the option of sending emails is not enable. You can check this on the web portal, in your webinar's settings, at the bottom in the Invitations tab, under Registration settings, click Edit on the right of the screen. Under that same Invitations tab you can also see how many and who registered for your webinar.

The procedure in details here:

Customizing webinar registration – Zoom Support

Alex

zoom@pft

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_PFT

Hi,

Maybe the option of sending emails is not enable. You can check this on the web portal, in your webinar's settings, at the bottom in the Invitations tab, under Registration settings, click Edit on the right of the screen. Under that same Invitations tab you can also see how many and who registered for your webinar.

The procedure in details here:

Customizing webinar registration – Zoom Support

Alex

zoom@pft

Fabulous!  Thank you