cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New recurring webinar schedule without affecting current webinars

dcaraker
Listener

Hi there! I have a recurring training webinar schedule set up. I am wanting to change the dates and times effective July 1. Is there a way to set up a new recurring webinar schedule without affecting current webinars, but keep the same registration page?

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @dcaraker,

First, please make sure you've read this Zoom Support article regarding Scheduling Webinars; there's some good information in there that might be of help:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216354763-Scheduling-a-recurring-webinar

As you might see, there are two ways to accomplish this:

1. Let the automatic scheduling continue with whatever pattern you've already determined, then edit individual webinar sessions to "correct" the date and time as needed.
  2. Change the webinar recurrence to "No fixed time", which means you don't actually schedule them in advance -- and you can start one any time you want.

Note that with the first option, you are limited to 50 occurrences... so if these are weekly, for example, you won't be able to go longer than a year.  If they're monthly, you're good for about 4 years... but even then, you can "run out of occurrences".

On the second option... I don't think registration quite works on a "No fixed time" recurrence, and assumes you are sending out Webinar links directly, or registering from another scheduling system like Eventbrite (which does have some Eventbrite-to-Zoom-Webinar integration you might want to explore).

In my opinion, you might be better off to consider taking one of your current webinar sessions and create a Template from it, and use that to schedule individual webinars in the future.  Here's a Zoom Support article for you on Webinar Templates:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001079746-Webinar-Templates 

Hopefully that helps you with a couple of options.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

EvelynF
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi  @dcaraker.
Log in to Zoom.us and navigate to your webinars. Click on the recurring Webinar you would like to edit. Under the "Time" section, click "Show all occurrences" you can edit the time and date of each individual webinar.