cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My video thumbnail is not showing up in my webinar recordings

plohnes
Listener

Greetings all. When I record my webinars to the cloud, my video is not showing up in the corner. I've tried both of these settings. What am I doing wrong? I'd appreciate any direction. 

Record active speaker with shared screen
Record gallery view with shared screen
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @plohnes thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Can you please double check something by signing into the Zoom portal and under the "Personal" section click on Settings

jeremyjustin_0-1643322635936.png

Then the "Recording" tab at the top, and just double check that your settings are correct, especially the "Record thumbnails when sharing" setting

jeremyjustin_1-1643322734843.jpeg

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jeremyjustin

Hi @plohnes thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Can you please double check something by signing into the Zoom portal and under the "Personal" section click on Settings

jeremyjustin_0-1643322635936.png

Then the "Recording" tab at the top, and just double check that your settings are correct, especially the "Record thumbnails when sharing" setting

jeremyjustin_1-1643322734843.jpeg

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Dang it! I missed that. Thank you so much! 

jeremyjustin

You are so welcome! Thanks for responding back here and closing the loop 😀

nmac
Listener

Related to this subject, I just recently had a webinar and it only recorded in audio. I didn't have the 1st two-3 boxes checked, and it was assumed it will automatically record. Is there any way to retrieve a video or am I stuck with the audio?