cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple languages interpretation - technical problem?

PSDPGiovanni
Listener

We host webinars with 3/4 different languages and we assign languages to different interpreters.

When somebody in the webinar wants to make a question to the relator the interpreter of his language translates the question in the language of the relator. But the other interpreters cannot hear the translation of the question done by the interpreter, they only can hear answer from the relator. Why it?

14 REPLIES 14

DanaCSM
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

This is by design. By being assigned as an interpreter they will only hear the main language to be able to interpret back to the language that they have been assigned with. If they wish to hear the translation of the question from another interpreter they will need to leave their interpretation channel and join the channel of the interpreter who just translated. 

DanaCSM

This is by design. By being assigned as an interpreter they will only hear the main language to be able to interpret back to the language that they have been assigned with. If they wish to hear the translation of the question from another interpreter they will need to leave their interpretation channel and join the channel of the interpreter who just translated. 

Ayaz my brother wants to learn his female class fellows' online work but my wife is laughing about which way he will learn them when he does not know about the P of a post Real Bike Racing MOD APK

hsyw645
Listener

I also thought the similar kind of issue in  my mind but then I realized that how I can manage it manually you need visithere for best guidance about it.

iPhone-iZoom
Listener

Did anyone encounter a problem with not being able to switch back to the native channel once one is connected/switched to (simultaneous) interpreting secondary channel while performing the role of interpreter ? (Mind you, the interpreter who is not designated the host of the meeting)

elisonparker
Listener

I additionally thought the comparative sort of issue to me however at that point I understood that how I can oversee it physically you want visithere for best direction about it.

I moreover thought the similar kind of issue to me anyway by then I comprehended that how I can regulate it actually you truly need visit here for best course about it.

nancysuzona
Listener

I'm facing the similar issue. How you can regulate it, so you need to visit a blog about it, thanks.

emmawilliam
Listener

I am facing the same issues but here is the solution

nancysuzona
Listener

I'm also facing issues in Zoom while on meeting, I've listed these issues. 

apkarabic
Listener

APK Arabic is a best Website that provides you Free 100% Working MOD APK of Applications and Games with Direct Download link in Fastest Downloading.

jeniffergibbs
Listener

Download here LSE Admission form for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D programs. After download form submit to university via post or online. 

hendri321
Listener

the information you provide is very useful for others, thank you for making it. AnimixPlay

pope
Listener

Shop online for beds, mattresses & more from leading brands with free delivery nationwide. All sizes. Comfort guarantee. We're never beaten on price.