cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Webinar Account

Riba
Listener

I have a webinar set up for tomorrow, with several registrants, but I can’t access the webinar room any more, talk less of starting the meeting tomorrow? What could be wrong? How can I get contacts back? I still have an active licence?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Riba please double check if you can see the Webinar under the zoom.us webpage by clicking My Account > Webinars and then searching in the "Upcoming" list. From there once you locate your webinar you should be able to start it and see further details by clicking on the title.

Riba
Listener

Thanks Mgstark,

No the webinar service disappeared  without any notification. 
I will appreciate if the webinar is converted to a meeting. I am no longer interested in the webinar solution.

mgstark

@Riba thanks for the reply, it sounds like the license for that service may not have been active any longer. If that is the case, when you click on Webinar it will just have some text saying: "What is Webinar?" with information about the service offering .etc

Normally you would convert the Webinar to a Meeting before the service expiration (or add the service back). If you think it has not expired it would be worth opening a support ticket.

Hopefully that helps, have a great day/night.