cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Zoom Event Registrations

HannahJayne
Listener

Hi,

We're running a Zoom Events Conference, and have been testing registrations before we send invitations. I can see in analytics that there are 6 people registered, but can't see any detail on those registrants anywhere - nothing in 'manage registrants', nothing under webinar registrations as a report, and when I export to Excel in analytics it says 'data is not available yet' (even after 24 hours). 

I'd appreciate any help please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

HannahJayne,

In the Manage tab of Zoom Events find your events and click the "..." on the right side of the event and then click View Event Summary. From there you should be able to see your registrants and export them to a CSV.

Brad

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

beardbrad

HannahJayne,

In the Manage tab of Zoom Events find your events and click the "..." on the right side of the event and then click View Event Summary. From there you should be able to see your registrants and export them to a CSV.

Brad

beardbrad

HannahJayne,

Just checking in to see if my solution was helpful. If it was, please mark it as a solution so it can help others!

Brad

I have the same problem as Hannah. When I export to Excel in analytics it says 'data is not available yet' (even after 24 hours). 

BeardBrad's solution above worked for me - you need 'event summary' not 'analytics'

I don't see an 'event summary' option (see screenshot)? Am I in the wrong place?