Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Webinar custom overlay

Nathan_S
Listener

Hi Zoom user fellows,

I plan to host a Webinar with 2 guests soon and I have some questions :

- First it is possible to put a custom overlay adapted to the zoom screen with 3 subscreens (Me as the host and 2 guests) during the Live ?

On this custom overlay, I'D like to put my logo, change the color... Basically, I just want to show webcams screen of me and the 2 other guests from zoom and the rest will be my custom overlay.

Hope my question is understable..

Thanks in avance for your time,

Nathan S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MikeH
Listener

Hi Nathan, 

This is not possible in Zoom directly, but very possible to do. You need a third party video video program to do the layout and then share the feed into the Webinar. 

You could use OBS, Livestream Studio, vMix, Etc to do this. OBS is free and you can find plenty of how-tos on YouTube. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MikeH
Listener

Hi Nathan, 

This is not possible in Zoom directly, but very possible to do. You need a third party video video program to do the layout and then share the feed into the Webinar. 

You could use OBS, Livestream Studio, vMix, Etc to do this. OBS is free and you can find plenty of how-tos on YouTube. 

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer !  Yes I noticed solution by OBS, was just wondering if we could do it directly through zoom..

You answered my question, I'll go make my researches on how to do it on OBS.

Have a nice day,

Nathan

Blink_INY1
Listener

i am not able to host webinars. Pls help.

timfurnish
Listener

There's an app for Zoom called Overlays by blueskyapps.org that unfortunately only works for the person who has it installed. It would be incredible if this same functionality were carried to all participants in a meeting so as not to require the use of a third party app such as OBS to achieve this. Anyone know of something that achieves this? It's also important that the guests do not need to be involved with setting it up on their machines, unless it is streamlined to share a common stylistic theme.