cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVESTREAM on FACEBOOK PAGE

Larentia
Listener

I found difficulties to livestream ZOOM on My company Facebook page. 

My zoom account is somehow automatically connected to my personal facebook account. 

How do I change my facebook account on ZOOM ? 

5 REPLIES 5

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You need to assign your personal account as ADMIN on your company FB page.

barbnangle
Listener

I have this same issue - I'm an admin on my company's fb page but when I livestream fb force switches to my own page and posts the video on my personal page, not my company's page. I'm signed into my company's zoom account, which is connected to the co. fb page (and others in my co are able to livestream to the co fb page). Any help you can provide would be most appreciated!

Elderwerks
Listener

My company has been livestreaming for years. Suddenly we cannot livestream from Zoom to my business page. The only option is my personal page.  We also have many of our registrants not receiving confirmations of registration and the links they receive don't work. Is this due to the new upgrade with AI? 

SallyPat
Listener

I am having same issue - can livestream to group page but not business page. I could until this week - so my settings were all ok - but suddenly one page is listed on the drop down menu but not the other page I want to live stream to?

Elderwerks
Listener

I am an admin of my FB page and have been livestreaming for years. This is a new issue.