cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LANGUAGE INTERPRETING PANEL MOVING AROUND!I

SULASIMOES
Listener

URGENT PLEASE!

I AM A PORTUGUESE/ENGLISH INTERPRETER.  ZOOM UPDATED THE LANGUAGE PANEL FOR IT TO BE DISPLACED BY THE INTERPRETER TO HIS/HER DESIRED POSITION WITHOUT BLOCKING PARTICIPANTS' INFO AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT.  HOWEVER, NOW THE ISSUE IS THAT THE LANGUAGE BAR JUMPS AROUND THE SCREEN WHEN THE INTERPRETER SWITCHES LANGUAGES ON THE "SPEAKING TO" CHANNELS (IN MY CASE FROM PT TO ENG AND VICE-VERSA).  THE BAR GETS HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE ALL AROUND IT AND IT DOES NOT GO BACK TO BLACK IN ORDER TO BE IN A FIXED PLACE.  SO, EITHER YOU FIX THIS BUG, OR PLEASE GO BACK TO WHAT IT WAS.  I LOST A VERY IMPORTANT ASSIGNMENT BECAUSE OF THIS MECHANICAL PROBLEM!

2 REPLIES 2

JorgePerez
Listener

I have the same problem. Zoom, please solve the issue or return back to block the language channels in the screen as it was before.

SP11
Listener

I have just had the same problem during a high-level bilingual meeting when I wanted to change the outgoing channel from English to French. It took me 30 seconds to finally manage to click it without it jumping away! This is a very serious problem and needs to be corrected urgently PLEASE!!!