cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining a Webinar without Zoom account

Mayoaudiovisual
Listener

Hi!!! I have created a webinar for 500 people and the client asks me to send the link to people who do not have a Zoom account to enter anyway. I have deactivated the authentication profile options and when doing the test to log in without having a Zoom account, a form appears asking me to enter an email and a name. The client tells me that he wants people to enter if nothing comes out, to press the link and enter directly, he tells me that with his account he does it more times like this but with my account he does not allow it or it is not possible or he does it What the client says is not correct.

Summarizing. I have a pro account and this month I paid for the option to create webinars for 500 people.

I need you to confirm whether or not it is possible for a person who does not have a Zoom account to join the webinar without having an account and to enter directly without leaving a form to enter their name and email.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Mayoaudiovisual.

If you have registration required, they can only join by having registered with an email address.  The email address is used to send them their own customized link to enter the Webinar.  They do not have to have a Zoom account... but they do need to enter their email address.

If you don't want them to enter anything, your only option is to remove Registration, and just send out the Webinar's Join link.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !