cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to share TWO WEBINAR screens at once?

baggerdon
Listener

I have a PRO WEBINAR ACCOUNT....I would like to 

1. Share two screens at once.

2, Enable my audience to watch either of the two, at the same time.

Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

From what I can see, it looks like the only way to share multiple screens at once is through multiple people. You might be able to do a partial work-around where you can extend the shared area over two screens so people can see both at once, but I don't think Zoom is set up to allow people to toggle between your multiple screens.

If you want to try out the potential extended screen option, you can start a meeting, then Share Screen, choose Advanced at the top, and then Portion of Screen, Then you can drag the edges to take up both of your monitors. 

AaronO_0-1666647685648.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Are you trying to share your two screens, or one screen from two different people? If you want to share one screen from two different people, you can do so with this support article from Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115000424286-Sharing-multiple-screens-simultaneously#:~:te...

baggerdon
Listener

Thanks ,,I would like to SHARE TWO of MY SCREENS as the HOST, and give participants the luxury of watching either one, as they see fit....possible?

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

From what I can see, it looks like the only way to share multiple screens at once is through multiple people. You might be able to do a partial work-around where you can extend the shared area over two screens so people can see both at once, but I don't think Zoom is set up to allow people to toggle between your multiple screens.

If you want to try out the potential extended screen option, you can start a meeting, then Share Screen, choose Advanced at the top, and then Portion of Screen, Then you can drag the edges to take up both of your monitors. 

AaronO_0-1666647685648.png