cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invisible participants

AndersO
Listener

Twice it has happened that persons have participated in my (test) webinars and I cannot see them in the participant's list. How is this possible, and what can I do to avoid it? Is it because they are joining from a browser? 

Also I have noticed that participants are asked for their name and email before being allowed into the webinar. I already have their emails from when they registered for the webinar, and I want it to be as easy as possible for them to join the webinar. Is there some way to shut  that extra email registration off? I suspect this is Zoom collecting contact info and I am paying for it😀   

All the best! 

1 REPLY 1

DanaCSM
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there, 

sorry to hear about this. Just checking, but were you on the latest version of Zoom when you couldn't see the panelists in your test webinar? 

For your participants being asked to enter their credentials; did you set up the webinar with an additional Authentication Method (ie login in order to participate)? Alternatively it's also possible that the participants did not join the webinar through the Join Link.

For any future issues such as these, I'd highly recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team. You can open a ticket here anytime you like : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best regards,

Dana