cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpretation corrupted, stops

engineer100
Listener

Hello,

We had a Webinar a few hours ago with Interpretation. We have used Zoom Interpretation many times before and it works very well. This time we had two Interpreters on the same language, so one can take over when the other gets tired. We have done that many times before also. We started the Webinar about 45 min early and tested the Interpretation. All worked well. The Attendees and Panelists joined and all seemed fine. At the start time, the Interpreters found that when they spoke, it was on heard the main channel, not through their interpretation channel. But as the host, my Interpretation management console looked fine, no lost connection to the Interpreter, and the Interpreters saw their small language window, like usual. But either Interpreter was just heard right on top of the meeting. I deleted their channels and re-created them, same problem. We proceeded with the webinar using Consecutive Interpretation on the main channel (not desirable). After we ended the webinar, we immediately reconnected (myself, the Interpreters and two co-hosts) as a test. We created the Interpretation channels again and all was fine, each Interpreter had their channel. Does anyone have a similar experience or any clues? Thank you

0 REPLIES 0