cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inability to access my recorded webinar

GivenNjoku
Listener

Hi, I'm new here and I have a challenge. I hosted a webinar in April, 2022 and recorded it in the cloud account. I desperately need access to this webinar but I'm getting the message that it's expired. How do I recover it? Thank you. 

Notes - I'm not on the Pro Plan presently, neither do I have the Webinar Add-on purchased.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, you should have access to your April webinar as long as you have a pro plan. Also, you won't need to add the webinar add-on 😊

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @GivenNjoku , thank you for posting your question. To access your recording, you would need to be on a pro plan.

Bri
Zoom Community Team

GivenNjoku
Listener

Thank you so much. I need further clarification, this webinar was done in April, will I still have access? How long will I have Access for? Do I also need to purchase the Webinar Add-on plan to access this recording? I really look forward to a swift reply. Thank you. 

Yes, you should have access to your April webinar as long as you have a pro plan. Also, you won't need to add the webinar add-on 😊

Bri
Zoom Community Team

My webinar was not recorded on the cloud due to storage capacity, I have now upgraded, is it possible to retrieve the recording? Thank you

Hi @AnneMarieCade , unfortunately, it will not be possible to retrieve the webinar if it wasn't previously recorded due to storage capacity issues.

Bri
Zoom Community Team

GivenNjoku
Listener

Thank you very much. 

No problem! Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Bri
Zoom Community Team