cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Webinar, is it possible to hide the number of participants from the panelists?

CarolineBr
Listener

We don't want the panelists to see how many participants (audience) members there are for the webinar. Is this possible? 

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
7 REPLIES 7

DeniseLahat

no

thanks!

I'm having troubles finding the original post for a solution on hiding the count of attendees for panelists in Webinar.   Can you resend.  Thanks

quick55
Listener

We want to prevent the panelist from seeing the count as well.  I can't believe there is not a setting in Zoom for this.

Ela2
Listener

Have this been sorted? I have the same question for our company event. Can we now hide participants from speakers?

CHelm
Listener

Wondering if the issue of hiding the attendee count from panelists in Webinars has been resolved?  Please let me know if or when this might be available.  Thanks

I've been asking for two years.  I don't see them doing it although it can't be that difficult.

We like Zoom better, but when we need to hide participants, we use EasyWebinar.  I've talked to all of the webinar companies and this one appears to be the only one that allows you to hide the participants from your co-hosts and guest speakers.

It's a great system, but there are things we like better with Zoom.  For example, your Power Point needs to be converted into a PDF.  It also takes the user and co-hosts to have more internet speed than Zoom.

Hope this helps.